Our service is fully immersive, uniquely involving all aspects including strategy, commercial performance, people, sales, brand, marketing, product development and planning. We drive you and your team forward and transform your business performance.
We design business processes that embrace positive environmental, social, and economic principles so the full potential and value of your company can be realized. We deliver tried and true practical solutions to improve financial and operational performance, but no tolerance for trendy and expensive experimentation.
- Structure review
- System and processes review
- Business mapping
- Process and systems redesign
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Policy frameworks, Corporate Governance and more
Every company has to adhere to the various sets of legislation and laws that govern your industry and business type, and to do so you have to put into place various policies and procedures designed to ensure that your company operates within applicable laws, regulations and ethical standards. Our compliance programmes are implemented as a form of proactive risk management.
Phandaro Investments has the necessary in-house skills and expertise to interpret all legislation relevant to your business. Proficient in addressing corporate legal obstacles, we offer guidance, opinions and specific advice to the senior management of our clients.
Our compliance additional services cover:
- Coaching and monitoring
- Labour, Safety, Health & Environment Audits
- Compliance Audits and Reporting
- SED and ED plans
We offer the following advisory services:
1. BBBEE and Localisation Advisory
We provide turnkey B-BBEE Advisory in respect of localisation policies to local and multinational corporates. We also offer strategic consulting and training services in relation to the following BBBEE elements:
- Ownership (including Employee Share Scheme Facilitation).
- Management Control (including Employment Equity.
- Skills Development.
- Enterprise and Supplier Development (including Preferential Procurement).
- Socio-Economic Development.
- Verification Preparation.
- Compliance Assessment.
- Risk Assessments.
2. Local Content Optimisation and Supply Chain Management
Through our extensive supplier database and links to OEMs and EPCs we are able to provide Local Content optimisation advice in order to meet Economic Development goals in projects and assist clients in optimising preferential procurement and supplier development.
3. Mining Charter Advisory
We provide Mining Charter compliance advisory services for miner and supply chain, transaction advisory services, community development programmes, community trust and employee share ownership scheme management and administration.
4. IPP Advisory
We provide bidding advice and financial close advice to Sponsors, EPC’s, O&M’s, and Lenders in respect of the Economic Development component of the IPP programme, project compliant and submission services.
we facilitate and promote the following elements:
- Strategic Advisory services.
- Project alignment to ED requirements for compliance and competitiveness.
- Programme Design and Implementation Readiness
- Localisation and Preferential procurement strategy and calculations.
- The implementation, monitoring and reporting of ED deliverables.
- Coaching, Mentoring and Training programmes.
- Legislative Compliance and Assessment – BBBEE, CSI, Mining Charter, and all other legislations and reporting requirements.
- Annual SLP and Mining Charter Compliance Reporting
- Social and Labour Plans
- RAP’s, livelihoods restoration programmes
- SEIA, employee and community baseline assessments
- Economic Development Monitoring and evaluation
- Broad-Based Socio-Economic Development
- Broad-Based Local Economic Development
- Socio-Economic Impact Assessments
- Sustainable Enterprise Development
- Broad-Based Business Development
- Community and Stakeholder Engagement Processes
- Baseline Socio-Economic Surveys and Studies
- Resettlement Action Plans
- Social Closure and Sustainable Land-Use Management
- Sustainability and Impact Reporting
- Socio-Economic Infrastructural Development
- Rural and Community Development
We deliver Enterprise Development and Socio-Economic Development Fund Management services to corporate clients and we provide Trust Management and Administration services to Community Trusts, Broad-Based and Employee Ownership Schemes and NGOs. We facilitate the implementation of development programmes and the investment of social impact funds and trust monies.
In addition to the above our scope of work covers:
- Permitting assessment
- ED and procurement strategy
- Bid document preparation
- Bid packaging
- Initial BBBEE Trust establishment
- Financial structuring
- Managing EPC contractor
- Site management
- Project management
- Stakeholder engagement
- Local government management
- Financial management
- ED reporting
- Variation orders
- Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
- BBBEE Trust setup
- Asset management
- Contract management
- Financial management
- ED reporting
- ED/SED initiatives implementation
- BBBEE Trust operation and spend implementation